06 March, 2010

Searches!


Hey everyone,
At the moment I have been really busy! Sorry :(
So i thought it would be a good idea if we got one or two searches, to help with my part of the job!
If you would like to be a searcher for me please write your name down below in comments or in my guestbook!
My part of the job:
Everything EXCEPT
- Hot Buys
- Spoilers
- Free Stuff
You are all probably thinking everything except hot buys, spoilers and free stuff well that's everything but it isn't what i have to do can get very hard and it takes a while for me to post/search for things. So basically if you become my searcher all you have to do is search google/stardoll and help me by telling me what has just been released (stores eg. Kohls)
and what is happening around stardoll, also another part of my job is the monthly sales which isn't to hard but with everything else i have to do it can get very difficult!
Being a searcher isn't that hard but i am looking for:
- Someone who can tell me/find me stuff ON TIME not three or four days late!
- Someone who is regularly on stardoll
- Someone who does not copy from other blogs and write the exact same thing from another blog onto theres!
- And lastly someone who is friendly, kind, NOT A HACKER and has been with stardoll for a reasonable amount of time (not someone who just started yesterday)
If you think YOU fit the criteria then please starmail me or comment below!
Thanks,
Danii xx

5 comments:

bestfriend2212 said...

Can i?? xxx bestfriend2212

mary(valllerina08) said...

Dear danii,
i would like to become a searcher i love your blog soo much my eyes are always looking at TSE blog
i love fashion, stardoll make-overs so if you would agree please send me a message on my guestbook my username's Vallerina08, i dreamed of working on a blog on internet, and i hope it came true, non of my wishes came true, only 2 wishes that came true, i've been hardworking on my blog i dont know what to do but now i got learned things, i was so happy, i known about stardoll just because of tse, you and all the writers were soo smart you know all the things happening on stardoll, i would help you, i'll tell you all the glitches and things that i have found, i will promise you, that i will follow the rules, i will do anything you want, if there is a secret on stardoll but one of you writers didnt know it i'll tell you but how can i tell you?

From Vallerina08
X0X0

LeonaAF said...

Hello. I am LeonaAF from stardoll. I have been foloing stardoll for a long amount of time. I really don't like getting starmail so please report to me at leona.fa@hotmail.com
Thanks Danii.

Sophie (Spoffs) said...

I'll do it, my user name is spoffs :)

Anonymous said...

does that mean telling you by e-mailing you? Either way, i'm on stardoll everyday, so i would.

smoosmoo

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!