09 March, 2010

Searchers!



Hey everyone,
I have had many people asking me if they can be my searchers!
Thankyou!
Seeing that i have had lots of people wanting to be my searcher i have decided to write the names of ALL the people down below!
If your name isn't written down below and you would still like to be my searcher then go ahead and ask me in my guestbook!
It is a very tough choice choosing so please don't beg me!! Thankyou!!!
All the people who want to be my searchers, i have also decided for ALL of you to search stardoll and find me ONE new thing about stardoll whether thats a new shop, new DKNY, new superstar hair etc. etc. it might take you a while but please could you send me a starmail (if you have requested me as a friend) or if you haven't yet please contact me in my guestbook!
It would be wonderful if EVERYONE who wants to be my searcher could have this done by tomorrow evening, because i will have a look at them tomorrow night and announce the winners by thursday!

People who want to be my searchers are:
1. smoosmoo
2. soccerfansha
3. filipino_aussie
4. Charlotty246
5. vapona
6. lilmissmiriam
7. vallerina08
8. vampireblobfish
9. VIPdivas
10. kelly8829
11. bestfriend2212
12. Leona
13. spoffs and last but not least
14. doggystar

These are the 14 people who would like to be my searchers but remember i am only picking 3!!
Good Luck to all and please remember to send me a starmail or comment in my guestbook about what you have found out about on stardoll that is new!! (by tomorrow evening, if you can't do it by then comment below)

Love to you all,
Danii xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i sent u a friend request but i left it blank sorry
can u please accept me

Sophie (Spoffs) said...

Hey dani, in your guestbook i send i'll put the links for you of the oscar dresses
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/fashionpicturegalleries/7396082/Oscars-2010-red-carpet-dresses-Academy-Awards-fashion.html?image=11
thats the pink dress that is in the starplaza

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/fashionpicturegalleries/7396082/Oscars-2010-red-carpet-dresses-Academy-Awards-fashion.html?image=21
and that one was the blue one in the starplaza :)

Spoffs

Doggystar said...

I hav efound old LE and Antidote from first edition, You cant pick them up aor buy them, Jordache, and stuff by hillary duff are stilll labelled as shops, although you click on them and they they don't come up with any clothes, is still on there, Coral Tube dress is labelled twice, Abby DAwn Face Screen top is labelled as as one of the monthly Hotbuys, but doesnt say 'hot buys face screen tank' on the label, Some of the things in decades are only if you search them, and more, but I can't write them down, Its 11:08 pm and my mum is nagging me to go to bed :// Anywayss, Thanks, Doggystar (saskia)

Leona(LeonaAF) said...

Danii,
I Would really love to work for you.
I know so many stardoll cheats that I made up.
Please accepet me
Leona

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!