07 March, 2010

SAME DREsS???


Hey everyone,
I think stardoll is starting to get a little lazy, already this year we have had a number of clothing items that have already been a hot buy but today a Zhang Dress from archive has been released and it was out a few years ago as a Hot Buy!
Do you see what i mean by lazy!!

Also,
I have had a number of people emailing my stardoll account (hip_hop_lady13) asking to be my searcher!
Remember i am only picking two or three so when you email me in my GUEST BOOK or COMMENT BELOW please tell me why you would be a great searcher not just "i want to be your searcher."
So far i have chosen one person!!
So please if you would like to be one of my searches then either comment below or email me in my guestbook!
The searcher who i have chosen already knows who they are and they are the one who told me about the dress coming out today which was really an old buy!
So,
Have a fabulous week!
xx Danii

3 comments:

Sophie Alard said...

I didn't write a reason why last time so here it is
I come on stardoll everyday
I look everywhere on stardoll such as the magazine
and i have been a member for quite a long time :P
Also i check out this blog everyday like a bibile
Username Spoffs

Doggystar said...

I'd Love to be your searcher, I ALWAYS find odd things when i press search, hehee ! x

Anonymous said...

The earrings, mirror, lip top, and the couch(is the a coucho r just a chair?) is already realeased and has been in Stardoll for quite a long time. Don't you see that they release today's Hotbuys and take them off for a limited time, but last time they release them and I think they will not take them off.

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!