03 March, 2010

I'm BACK! Kinda..... LOL


Yes that is right!
I, ELLIE, has OFICIALLY RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, goodness, I missed you all so much while I wasn't posting!
I give hugs and kisses to all of you!!!

Now, I am NOT doing my usual posts of free stuff, updates and spoilers because of other priorities.
But I will be posting all of the HB!!!

And maybe even a few extra things too!
I will have a poll, on what you think my "Extra Posts" should be about!!!
Have a look on the SIDEBAR ------>

So, I will have my first post in a few moments!!!
HOW EXCITING!!!


Love you all to bits and pieces!!!

Wishes,
xx Ellie

4 comments:

Zeel said...

OMG WOW!!!!! ur back yay! i missed ya ellie! even if i WAS chatting with u n stardoll i missed u here!
thx!
xoxoxo
-Zeel

Anonymous said...

welcome back !!!!!!!!!!

misssunny118 said...

Yeah! I missed you ellie! Im glad your back the blog just wasnt the same without you. Still love the other writers though. Hope you stay and make the club even more fantastic! Bye x

Anonymous said...

yay your back! we missed you so much!! whe nyou a free, can you please do a tutorial on how to make poses for my medoll? thanks

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!