09 March, 2010

HB Ruffled Top RELEASED!

Hey guys!

Today the HB Ruffled Top was released in the Starplaza!
Here it is:
 

Unfortunately its for SS only but costs a massive $10!!!!!

Hmmmm...... I don't really like it. In the HB pic, it looked white, but Stardoll has made it See-Through which I absolutely HATE!

This item was really hard to make an outfit, but if you are wearing it or have a great idea of what to pair it with, post a comment with a link of your doll or tinypic picture.

Will you be buying it??

xx Ellie

3 comments:

teenty said...

will i be buying it? not no but HELL NO!! it looks soooo cute white but see-through i don't like it at all

Jemma :) said...

I will be buying it, infact i already have. It is gorgeous see-through if you pair with cute clothes check me out on Stardoll my name is BeauTiiFullx

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't buy it. I think it would look alot better if it was white BUT it isn't that bad. Still expecting better.

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!