10 March, 2010

New Theme! and Searches


Hey everyone!
There is a new theme, in the mini shop and in the starplaza!
The Starplaza-
The new theme in the starplaza is Cyber Tribe!
I quite like the new starplaza them but i am not superstar and the nicer clothes are for superstars only! :(
The mini shop-
The new theme in the mini shop is still Cyber Tribe but it has nice Neon items as well!
I quite like the new mini shop theme as well, i would buy alot from there!



Searchers-
Well Done to all who got chosen to be in the next final round of searchers!
I have chosen two and there is tow spots left, but not everyone has replied back to my email i sent them!
So please these 2 people get back to me ASAP! Much appreciated!
1. VIPdivas
2. filipino_aussie
These people below are the people i have chosen to be my searchers, but remember there is two spots left so VIPdivas and filipino_aussie send me an email again ASAP!
Also,
Even if VIPdivas and filipino_aussie get back to me and fill me in with great info they might not be chosen because there is another two girls that are in the competition and they have emailed me back but i wanted to see what the other girls were capable of!!
Searchers are-
1.doggystar, you got to me on time and filled me in with great and heaps of info!
2.spoffs, you got to me on time and did your best to fill me in with info!
Well done to both of these girls!
xx Danii



1 comment:

Doggystar said...

Yayaaaaa! Thankyouhh! ^_^ I Won't disapoint you!! x

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!