10 March, 2010

Searches are....... and the Academy Awards!!


Hey everyone!
Thankyou to everyone who starmailed me, guest booked me or commented asking me if they could be my searches!
I have finally not fully chosen but decided 8 people who will move on to the second round, these people got to me on time and did there best to fill me in with LOTS of Gossip!
These are the people who will be moving on to the next round, (you all made it so hard for me to choose ONLY 3-4, so i choose 8 people and are moving them onto the final round)
1. Doggstar
2. Spoffs
3. Soccerfansha
4. VIPdivas
5. smoosmoo
6. bestfriend2212
7. vallerina08
8. filipino_aussie
Second round means i will send the people who are listed above a starmail telling them what to do next and in the next few days i will announce the final 4!!

Also,
Because of the Oscars stardoll has decided to produce some fashion that celebrities wore on the night!!
Apparently Miley Cyrus wore the pink dress?

Thankyou again!
xx Danii

1 comment:

Zeel said...

omg i love the miley cyrus gown!! I M SOOO GONNA BUY IT!!! ITs PRECIOUS!
Keep rockin guys!
xoxoxo
-Zeel

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!