07 May, 2010

Special Comp: Ellie's Suite

Hey guys,
Now lately, I have been getting a bit bored of my suite and its rooms. I want a new look using the items that I already have but never got round to thinking of something or ideas to redecorate.

So, I'm calling on all of you readers help!

TASK: Your competition task is to re-design as many of my rooms in my suite as you like (no. of rooms refurbished will not increase or decrease your mark in judging) using these items that I already have:


These are really just the basics that are in my storage but you can use ANY item in ANY of the rooms that are already there!

ONCE COMPLETED: Once you have completed refurbishing my room(s), take a print screen and put the photo on tinypic.com!! Then post the link along with your name under the post Ellie's Suite Comp in the new club TSE-Comps. (click to go to club page).

DUE DATE: Entries must be in by 15th May 2010.

PRIZES: Two SS gifts of your choice (both under $5)

Good luck!!
xx Ellie

3 comments:

5-Krypton said...

I will totally do this, but wat are the prizes??

-pretierinpink- said...

I want to but can I become a memeber of the bog plz??

Anonymous said...

hey, i can't seem to add post.
but here's the link if it's alright
http://i40.tinypic.com/ipxwdg.png
thanks!

i'm LinOng

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!