30 May, 2010

Chanel Spoilers!


Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for a while, homework is dominating my life! And also my birthday is on Wednesday so I am making preparations ;)
But anyway, I was looking through spoilers today and found that Chanel will be a new shop in the starplaza! The range of clothes is lovely and I'm sure I will buy a lot!
Here are some pictures :


Also, please continue to tell me people who you think I should write about in my collector corner and fab outfits. There are lots of people who should be named, so please tell me in a comment. :)
xoxo Miriam ;)

2 comments:

Miss_LolitaF said...

Don't u think u should credit people when u COPY pictures?

Miriam said...

I found it myself...

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!