22 May, 2010

Some FREE Stuff


I know it isn't my job but I'm really bored and want something to do, so enjoy!

 
FREE SONNY WITH A CHANCE OUTFIT!
Picture Thanks to TSI
 Yes, you read it! A full outfit and it's so, so easy to get! xx
1) Paste in: facebooksurfing.info
2) Then paste in: stardoll.com/en/campaigns/disneyse/
3) LOG IN
4) Wait 10 seconds, log out!
YOU HAVE IT! =]

 

FREE GREEN SIMPLE MIRROR!

1) Go to: daveproxy.co.uk
2) http://www.stardoll.com/en/stardolltv/simple.php
3) Log in and wait 10 Seconds
4) Log off and you have it!
xx

ILY. Aly

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it doesn't work

Angierox said...

this was very easy i got the sonny with a chance outfit in like a minute.

Anonymous said...

I tried like 10 times & it doesn't work :(

hella84 said...

this didnt work for me... i tried like 10 times...

Doggystar said...

Coul you update us when to get the rest of the outfitss pleaseeeeeeee? xx

Aly said...

Which one?? The mirror or the outfit didn't work?

Niharika said...

The outfit worked but when I tried the mirror all I got were some cream bottles.

crittercraz said...

I can't get onto the server...is there another working option? =)

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!