13 May, 2010

Aly's Advice - Wednesday Issue

Hey Guyys!


Letters
No letters today! =[ But don't worry, we still get Embarrsessing Moments & Fess ups!

Embarrassing Moments !!
I'm loving it! Funny, great and awesome!

Heyy Alyy !! , x

Embrarrasing moment Alertt..... I don't know if one would be allowed on the blog, but I thought I'll share it anywayy,,, I'm doing it on behalf of my Best friend, whom this unfortunate event happened to... ill do it in first person anywayy,


"I was In a Lesson, Sitting next to my friend, when she got up to go see someone on the other side of the room, as the teacher had gone out, When I looked at her seat next to me, I noticed she'd 'Leaked'. Then The teacher came back In and My friend wouldn't sit in her seat, so I had to Preted It was My nose bleed! Worst Part Is, I had to Clean It Up!! EWW!"
--

My Best Friends embarrassing moment. She doesn't read the blog, shes not a 'stardoll-er'

Fromm,,

Doggystar


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


One day, I was walking in a park when something hit my head! It was BIRD POO! Ewwww.

All my friends laughed....


xx HilaryMad


Fess Up!
To Jessica:
I'm reaally sorry for destroying your bag! I'm also sorry for wrecking your computer! I really didn't mean it... Please forgive!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jonnie l Me


SEND IN ALL YOUR LETTERS & MOMENTS:
AlyAdviceTSE@hotmail.com  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!