07 May, 2010

Aly's Advice!

Hey guys!
My name is Alyson and I'll be doing the new page, 'Aly's Advice!'

Just so you know - 
Aly's Advice is a super fun page where you can send in your problems and I'll try and fix them!

eg.
Hey Aly,
I'm having trouble finding an outfit for my doll. Please help.
Love, Jessica

To Jessica,
Here's an outfit that totally suits your doll!
xx Aly

You can also send in Embarrassing Moments & Apologizes to anyone - Except I Won't Reply To Them.


All I can tell you now, is that this is going to be a really fun page! Believe me. It will be awesome as....
You'll just have to wait a bit.

Aly's Advice will go on every Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur & Friday.

SEND IN YOUR EMBARRASSING MOMENTS, APOLOGIZES & PROBLEMS NOW!!!!

AlyAdviceTSE@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok well i have a problem !!
I have a cusin who is a real baby !
She still has a sleeps with her mum and dad and she still has a dodo /doody !
but well she is 11 She also has NO fashion sence at all and will never sleepover at my house!!!

PLEASE help !!

Jonnie P said...

OMG!!!


Excited & cannot wait.

TrueCovergirlxX said...

Ooooooh!

Sounds SOOOOOOO fun!

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!