11 May, 2010

Aly's Advice - Tuesday Issue

Hey TSE Readers!
It's another great day. How are you feeling? Well, instead of Aly's Advice being a page there will just be posts so you can look them up in the Archive! 
I'm getting more and more emails, which makes me so happy! Thank you to everyone.

To The Rescue!

Hi Aly,
I have a blog too:Ultimate Stardoll (stardoll-ultimatestardoll.blogspot.com) but NO-ONE seems to read it except for me and the other writer! I've advertised it on my page, and I have a club for it, but STILL no-one seems to read it! Please help!!!

crazy_DJ59/Jamie A. xxx

PS. Well Done for becoming a writer for TSE!!! :D
__________________________________________                        
Hey Jamie!
http://thestardollinsiders.wordpress.com/invited/
Create a picture and ask to put it on. =]
You can also write in people's guestbooks. If doesn't work contact me again. =]

xx Aly

Hello Aly!! <333
I have a 'crush' problem. How do I ask him if he wants to come to my party?

XoXoXoXoXO jUliA



 Hey-Lo Julia,
Just be casual! Give him your invitation and ask. If he teases or says no - accept it. He doesn't like parties. Next time, ask him about going with you to a skatepark! If no... then he's just a dumb, heartless boy.


xx Aly




Embarrassing Moments
This one is ultra funny. You gotta love 'em!

One day - I was out with my bestie. My crush was walking infront of us and had a spare Ice-Cream. It was so hot and I was desperate to have one. Then he turned around to look at me and gave me a huge grin! 'Want one?' He asked. 'SURE!' But then I realised that he was talking to ME!
xx Anonymous  



Fess Up
Awww... These one's cute and sad.

Mum, I didn't mean to break your precious necklace. I know that it was from dad and I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to... Please forgive me mum. I love you! <3

xx Aly 

Send in Letters and Moments:
AlyAdviceTSE@hotmail.com 
 

4 comments:

Cathérine Cerise said...

hey, your great =xD

and I have a question: My email acc isnT' working at the moment and I have something to tell you, can I message you at stardoll?

xoxo Cathy

Anonymous said...

are you making all this up????

Anonymous said...

No! I get emails. About 20 a day xx

adrianna said...

hey can u help me i love this blog and ive tried most of the cehats but the voile dress wont work for me can u help me?
xoxox
~anna~

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!