15 May, 2010

Charlottes how to make a fab outfit #1




Hey everyone,
here are the pics of the outfits! thanks rayanna for taking the pics!white
I will be going from top to bottom of the outfit:
- A splendid white flower
- Basics red tube top
- Fallen Angel white smoking vest
- Basics red mini skirt
- Fallen angel fantasy gloves
- and some fallen angel platform sandals!

Also I have a little surprise for you guys, you know how Aly was talking about the free superstar for 24 hours ( which is true, I have tried ) I thought I would put together a cute outfit that you can buy with some superstar sd, If u are going to try this when u get 20 sd each day for 2 days u will have 40 then they give u 20 more on the third day so when u r superstar u will have 60 if u havent spent any already.

No theme just a cute outfit
- red pretty in pink bow detailed s-s blazer
- pretty in pink black and white dots top
- pretty in pink two tone dot skirt black and white
- rio black leather boots

I hope you like my outfits!
Charlotte :)


3 comments:

Sophie (spoffs) said...

would help if we could see what theses outfits looked like

Anonymous said...

I have stopped reading because of this!!!


The only good, writers are ALY, ELLIE & DANII!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY! I liked it when Cathy put in the pics... Please do this,

Lotte (Lotte25 @ Stardoll) said...

Cathy was way better! Your outfits are terrible!

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!