18 May, 2010

Free Simple Dress!




Hey everyone just to let you all know, for the outfits Rayanna and I are sharing our jobs so now I help her with free stuff and she does the pics for the outfits :)


Its going to be awesome! And Im really looking forward to working with Rayanna :)


Here is a free dress you can get ( the pic is above... )


Credit to the stardollscheats, When I did it I got some face washer stuff?




How to get the dress


1. Enter this into your url bar: http://www.simple.co.uk/stardoll/?u=


2. Don't press enter yet! After the ''u='' ,in the link above, you should type in your Stardoll user ID. You can find the number under ''my account''.


3. Press enter.


4. Fill in the form at the bottom, you don't need to use real info or even a real e-mail address.


5. Press submit and there it is in your suite!




Hope it worked!


xx


Charlotte







8 comments:

Track_Star14 said...

It does not work. =(

Anonymous said...

You don't get a dress...
You get some cream bottles... =S

xx Aly

Charlotte said...

Yeah i know :S
didnt really work, sorry guys!

Anonymous said...

You don't get that dress! I've always wanted It and you excited me and I just got some F U C K I N G cream bottles!!

PapaRoachLover xx said...

OI! Dont use that type of languge! She tried her best! And at least you got something free! be gratefull! She tried her hardest and it aint her fault that the dress offer expired is it?!

Anonymous said...

Oh cut it ou, you fatty Rayana! Well, Charlotte would have tried to do it before she can say the "dress"

Anonymous said...

ok ya seriously dont use that language. it says you only get the dress if you are from the UK. so F U C K UP!! and grow up!!!

crittercraz said...

Um...I thought this was safe. -.- And yeah, I really wanted the dress. =(

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!