06 May, 2010

Free Top and Looking for Makover artist!



Hey everyone.
If you are from the United States you can get this Monster High Tee for free!! All you have to do is go to the cinema and watch the video "Monster High" (watch all of it) and then go to your suite!! I haven't found out a way to get the top if you aren't from the United States but if you have anymore information on this please fell free to comment or write in my guestbook. :)

At the moment i am looking for someone to give my medoll a makeover, if you are interested please contact me in my guestbook. The winner will receive a non-superstar present from me, a special mention on this blog and a special mention on 2 other blogs, and 2 other clubs with over 100 members!!! Remember if you would like to give my medoll a makeover please make it into a tinypic (if you don't no how just ask me for more information) and also remember to use the items that i have in my medoll editor!!
Thankyou to all who are willing to give me a makover!
Danii xx



5 comments:

manyaworld said...

go to myprozy.ca n u can get the shirt from any country..:)
i did..

Elisabeth said...

just go to US proxy like freeschools.cz.cc ,log in, waiting a minute,then u got it!
if u don't believe check in my suite:
Callysta Marie.

5-Krypton said...

I would like to give you a makeover! I'm great at these things.

kelly8829 said...

hey danii its kelly and i would love to help u with ur makeover i really would and sorry its no in ur guest book om on my dsi

love ya`
kelly8829

Anonymous said...

I got this from the Stardoll Insiders .....

FREE MONSTER HIGH TEE!

If you are from the US you get it by clicking HERE … wait a while and then…you’ll find it in your suite

For people not from US go to myproxy.ca into the blank box copy and paste this:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/?id=148

hit enter …log in
close the window and go to stardoll as usual…it will be in your suite…


My Stardoll Name Is tangereen_ Vist Me Please!!!

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!