20 February, 2010

Valentine's is...

Fenesa! Congrads! you've won a gift, and guestwriter! Since Ellie left, contact me in my Guestbook so I will send you my E-mail, and from there on we will talk. Also, I know I promised a heart cupcake, but because thoose are no longer able to send, I sent you a Saturn. A planet, because your sceneries are out of this world! Here is the winning scenery I'm talking about:
Most of you were nice to me for the judging, no one particular, but I know. I want to say, Cathy and Ellie made their vote too, so please don't expect a win for being polite.
Most of you- Based the sceneries on Twilight. I love twilight, but I gurantee if I counted, over 30 entries involved it. Be different! But they were nice.
Some of you- made sceneries saying, oh how great Shelly is, as I said before, being polite won't make you win, but it's a tiny bonus.
I personally strongly dislike Zac Efron, but she won because I liked her pose, her idea, and the outfits. Everything else was great, so she won! Congrads!

1 comment:

Simple Owner said...

Thank you im so surprised !!!!
I love this blog and your club its relly great!!
Thank you !!!!

Fenesa

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!