05 February, 2010

Frangipani_29's Wishlist!!

UPDATE: It seems as though Stardoll is very retarded for they wont let me put my stuff up for sale!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell all of you my wishlist! Since I wont be SS for the rest of my life, I would like to buy a few things before I go back to being non-SS!

So if you, or you know anyone that is selling these items, please let me know!!

- December '08 HB Ballet Flats: VOILE (beige with small jewel on top)
- Layered Miniskirt: ELLE (black)
- Bjork Swan dress: VOILE (white, wrap around swan)
- James blazer: Elizabeth & James
- Aurora Dress: Elizabeth & James (Blue, one shoulder)
- Tube Dress: VOILE (strapless; black with grey)
- 50's Swimsuit: Pretty In Pink (beige/pink/white, strapless)
- White Puff Shrug: BARBIE 


Please look at the room that I'm in now! You are welcome to buy ANYTHING!!!

SOLD:
- Enchanted Wedding Dress + combo SOLD



If there are any items on your wishlist, tell me! You never know I might have because I keep my good clothes in STORAGE!!

xx Ellie

1 comment:

Bestfriend2212 said...

Sorry i dont have any of those items... but, i really like the Enchanted Wedding Dress + combo (hat & shoes)

how much for that? write in my guestbook so its easier to find :)

xx
bestfriend2212

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!