15 February, 2010

New Kohls OUT! - Kinda O.o

See here:


Yep thats right! The new Kohl's Collection is OUT in the Starplaza!!

Well....

So I thought! I thought that there was such cute items, that I went to go buy some stuff and this message came up:

This is obviously a glitch! I mean EVERY single item costs exactly $7, all the items have weird 0's on them, the clothes arent in the actual Store, just in the NEW section and one of the bags has a 30 million members label!!
See here:

xx Ellie

2 comments:

Leona said...

I know and actually know there not anywere!

sybff said...

I got stuff like that motor jacket and that grey cardigan

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!