20 February, 2010

I'm So Sorry..... :(

Dear all readers far and wide,

I'm am so sorry to inform you, but I will no longer be posting on my blog, The Stardoll Exclusives.


I have heaps of homework, assignments and other personal stuff that I have on my plate, and this was just an extra thing, that was getting in the way of my educational components.
Even though I may not be posting on the blog anymore, you can still contact me on Stardoll for I will be on there as much as I can!!

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone!
Everyone who has participated in comps, read this blog, said "What a great blog you have" to me, all of you who have contributed to this blog, but most of all, I thank DANII, CATHY AND SHELLY!!!

I wish them the best of luck for the future of my blog, for I know, deep down, that they will keep making the blog a better place for all of you!

But you never know, I may have some free time and may post a little something! I guess you will just have to wait and find out!

But one last thing before I end my final post, I promise a lovely girl that I would make a tutorial of my makeup!
So here it is, I hope you enjoy it!!
 
 
END RESULT:


HOW:


INSTRUCTIONS:

Step 1
First apply the Volumizing Mascara.

Step 2
Now use Black Eye Kohl and circle around the eye except for the corners closest to nose. (Don't go to far, just a nice circle encasing your eye).

Step 3
Get the White Eye Kohl and apply in the middle of your eyes.

Step 4
Now it is time to use some eyeshadow, take the Lavender Eyeshadow and in one fluid movement, draw a line above your eye to the tip of eyebrow. Repeat over this line about 2/3 times.
 
Step 5
Grab the Electric Pink Shade Stick, go to the very outer edge of the eye (top) and draw a line about twice to get a bright and distinct line.

Step 6
To finish it off, take the Teal Shade Stick and draw an up-ward diagonal line on the very outside of eye. Repeat this 2/3 times to get a nice, darker line.


THERE WE HAVE IT!!!
Make sure that you refer to the Picture and Instructions to get the best result! Of course you can change the colours and the amount of times you apply the colours to receive different effects.

Much love and wishes,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ellie <3

2 comments:

Kathy8764 said...

Byee Ellie we will miss you! :(

Anonymous said...

Bye :'(
We will miss you!
xoxo - sup_hellokitty

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!