28 February, 2010

Hot Buys Headband, More Comments!

Hey everyone,
Haven't posted in a while sorry about that!
Okay this hotbuys headband was released today in the starplaza!
I think there's a glitch because when you click on it it turns up REALLY small!
It costs $5 dollars and it's for superstars only!
I will post the celebrity version of this when it becomes a bit bigger!
Also,
This blog needs more comments!
Cathy Shelly and I would love it if people posted a little or big comment after we have posted!
It makes us feel as if people are reading it, if you agree or disagree with anything we say in our posts we would love to hear your feedback!
So please after you have read one of our posts would it kill to comment??
Thanks
Danii xx


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv the diadem, but I don't understand why it's so small...
coolgirl_1997

Anonymous said...

what is that on the side ? an eye,a flower ?

i luv the blog xoxo

Unknown said...

i was wondring- Thats a little small to be 5 sd.... I got hot buys purple skinnies for 5 ... (okay that was 2 years ago) But still..

Zeel said...

ok frm now on i will start commenting! the saame thing happens 2 MY blog no 1 comments!not fair rite? and i miss Ellie alot!

Zeel said...

hey yes i totally agree with the comment thing frm now on i will comment th same prob happens 2 my blogkeep rockin! n i love ur blog and i m a regular visitor n i miss Ellie!

Anonymous said...

Hey TSE Team! Can you check my suite? Ummm...I think I would be great for a Medoll Of the Week. =D
I'm filipino_aussie
xx Aly

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!