12 April, 2010

Writers Comp; Round 3

Hey guys,

WOW! We had some great entries from our Top Ten!! It was so difficult to choose only 5 people to continue onto the next round.

So, the people that impressed us the most are the following (in no particular order):
          
1. DuckiesAreCool
2. lilmissmiriam
3. filipino_aussie
4. Fenesa
5. kelly8829


I will doll-mail each of you with the next task. After this Round, Danii, Cathy and Myself will choose our favourite over all the tasks to become the next TSE blog writer!!!


Always smile,
xx Ellie

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh My Gosh Thank you Ellie and Cathy and Danii I Hope I Get To Be Your Next Writer!!!!
Kelly8829

Fenesa said...

Thank you so muck im so so so happy :DD

Alyson said...

Wow. Thanks so much. I'm in the Top 5! Yayy! =D

DuckiesAreCool said...

Thank you =)

Anonymous said...

Heya Sorri this isn't about the post
I was jst wonderin how u put posts on different pages
I need to know how for my blog
http://thestardollcheatas.blogspot.com/

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!