03 April, 2010

HB Dress Released!!!

Hey guys,

Today, Stardoll released the HotBuys Stud Brace Dress! See here:

It is for SS only and costs quite a high price of $13sd. You can find it in the "New" section or in the Pretty In Pink store.

I think that it is quite stylish, but you can't really do much with it, like pairing items are a little harder than I expected. And I think I prefer the RL version than Stardoll's version.

The dress is Inspired by Paul & Joe Sister. See here:
What do you think? Which version do you prefer?


Always smile, 
xx Ellie

1 comment:

PapaRoachLover xx said...

I prefer the stardoll one, it's more colourful =)

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!