23 April, 2010

Simply Sierra Modeling

Hey guys,

Here is a message from a friend of mine:

"Today I'd like to talk to you guys about the launching of my new line, Simply Sierra, which is scheduled to debut July 2o1o. There is a lot of planning going into this line and we hope that it will become a fashion empire like Dioguardi Couture! Possibly, I hope very much so.


Many sketches are being drawn up. A good number of them are being discarded. I am trying to perfect the line, therefore I will not be rushing it, but taking my sweet time getting the line ready for sale very very soon. But I'd first have a more pressing issue; models.

I am looking for models with the following;
- experience
- charisma
- a good personality
- sensible style

But even if you don't have experience, it never hurts to try! IF you want to apply, join the brand new modeling club I own named Simply Sierra Modeling, opening it's doors Saturday, April 24th. It will be big. Winners of all comps will be models in the collection. Even if you don't win, our panel of selected Elite (famous people on Stardoll) may decide to pick you just because you're special! Good luck to you all, girls!! Wish you the best of luck!

xx Sierra / iswim19"
 
So if you wanna sign up, write in her GB!
 
Always smile,
xx Ellie

2 comments:

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Thank you for posting this Ellie. Much love.

xx Sierra / thestardolluprising.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to my stardoll name is tangereen_

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!