28 April, 2010

Updates.....





Thanks to TSI for this image!
Hey everyone.
Antidote has been released!!!
I quite like some of the new clothes and items but some are a bit expensive.
If you have bought any of the new antidote items or clothes please comment below telling us why you decided to buy what you bought! (if that makes any sense?? :)
Also a new McDonald's campaign!!
If you are from Australia you can get a free Mcdonalds Tee but if you are not from Australia in my next post i will tell you how to get it!
1) Follow this link to the cinema! http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/?id=124
2) Watch the video and then go to your suite!!!
3) Voila!
Can't wait til' the campaign kicks on its way!!
I will keep you updated!!
Danii xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeya
I bought the pink patient sneakers
for $20 I am the 253th person to buy them .

My stardoll name is tangereen_ look her up.

teenty said...

i bought some blue shoes and the blue skull & cross bones top, I LOVE 'EM!!!!

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!