25 April, 2010

:(


Hey everyone,

I have got some bad news. I am going to leave The Stardoll Exclusives. :( I am leaving because there is a lot happening in my life. It has been a really tough decision to make, but I have to do what is best. It has been a pleasure working for this blog. It has been an amazing opportunity for me and I am very, very grateful. But for now I must move on and focus on what really is important.

I would like to thank Ellie for everything! You have been amazing. But I would like to also thank you guys. You have been there for me, and you inspire me with all of your lovely comments. It has been so hard for me to leave. Please continue chatting to me, I will still be on stardoll occasionally.


I wish the best of luck with this blog. This is my last post.
Goodbye :(
Cathy xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

Anonymous said...

im so sad ur leaving..u were awesome
:'(

loveleia said...

Hey sorry to hear that your leaving the blog but have a good time doing other things in life ok bye. =(

Sharpay said...

So you need ANOTHER Writer?
Wow. I wish you didn't have to go

Zeel said...

Hey Cathy! I m going to miss you alot! And I want to say I love your sense of style. I want to thank Ellie for choosing you. This is really sad news because i am going to miss you VERY much. Hope we can talk some time.......Love ya!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
-Zeel

Anonymous said...

OMG I never in a million years thought u were going to leave but if it's the best then i suppose u should. I hope u do well in the future. OMG im so sad
well bye!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Bailey Vannil said...

Will miss you Cathy! :'(

Anonymous said...

Naww Cathyy.
You were a great writer, i will miss you heaps!
I wish you could stay but i understand. :(
Keep in touch xoxooxoxoxox

Katherine said...

im going to miss you!
and your amazing fashion picks they were the highlight of my week!
your going to be really missed.


Hope you will return someday?...

Anonymous said...

NOOOO please don't go !!!

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!