01 April, 2010

Writers Comp; Round 2!!

Hey guys,

WOW! We had so many entries for the next position of Writer for this blog!!!
Since there were so many of you, we had to seriously look at each of your entries and make critical decisions.

So we decided to have another round, where the Top 10 would go through.

Anyways, the moment you have all been waiting for.....
the Top Ten are (in no particular order).....
1. Sportyyoungstar
2. Glittergem2
3. loveleia                  
4. DuckiesAreCool
5. lilmissmiriam
6. filipino_aussie
7. Spoffs
8. Fenesa
9. kelly8829
10. Juliacutie1205


I will doll-mail each of you with the next task. After this Round, Danii, Cathy and Myself will choose our 5 favourite to continue onto the Next Round (Round 3).


A massive thankyou to everyone who participated!!!

Always smile,
xx Ellie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm SO Happy! I'm gonna work on my ask right away! I'm glittergem2 btw lol.

Simple Owner said...

Thank you :DD

loveleia said...

Thanks so much it is a thrill to be in the top ten! once again thank you so much!

PapaRoachLover xx said...

thank you! I've sent my entry to you already =)
I hope you like it, and if you want me to change it in any way (like smaller or somthing) i will =D

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!