17 April, 2010

HB Skirt, Shoes and Shirt Released!!!

Hey guys,

I am SO SORRY that I haven't been posting much this week. I have been REALLY busy!!
Anyways, here are the 3 HB that I have missed.

SHIRT:
So, most recently, Stardoll released the HotBuys Shirt the other day!
Here it is:

Its, of course, SS only, but costs a massive 10sd!!! HOLY COW! You can find it under the NEW Section or in the Fudge store itself!
I personally think that it's too long, but does go quite well with a pair of jeans. Its simple and could go with a lot of the more "basic" items.

This shirt is Inspired by Alice by Temperly!!!
See here:

SHOES:
Stardoll then previously released the HotBuys Shoes!
See here:
They are for SS only and cost 7sd. You can find them under the NEW Section or in the Bisou store itself.
I don't really like them at all. I think Stardoll did a really crappy job in re-creating them. They just look "messy" to me, oh well, I don't think I will be buying these ones.

Anyways, these are Inspired by Marc Jacobs!!
See here:

SKIRT:
Stardoll previously, previously released this HotBuys skirt.
See here:
It is, like always, for SS only and costs 9sd!!! You can find it under the NEW Section or in the Pretty In Pink Store itself.

I think that the puffy ruffles at the bottom spoil it a bit, it just looks over the top and is really hard to pair it with something! An ugly colour that I definitely won't be buying.

It is Inspired by Dolce & Gabbana! See here:

Ok, that's it for HB so far! What did you think about the 3 items? Will you be buying them?

Always smile,
xx Ellie

No comments:

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!