01 January, 2010

Thank you....

Dearest members far and wide,

I would like to thank you so very much for being the amazing and most considerate people for making the newest member of the team welcome.
Danii has told me that she has recently been receiving very lovely messages from you readers on Stardoll!! She would like to say a massive thank you to everyone for there kind words.

But unfortunately, I have to end this high note to tell you that Danii will be away for 2 weeks. This means that she won't be posting and I will do the best I can to do her job for the time that she is away.

I am incredibely sorry that I haven't been around, Harvey bloody Norman is taking their bloody time to fix our computer. Trust me, I am as frustrated as you are.

Anyway, please all wish Danii a great and safe vacation!!

xx Ellie

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Hope you'll have a good (&safe) vacation!
Have fun ♥
Bella

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!