05 January, 2010

Complaints...

Hey everyone,
I have been getting complaints about why I haven't been posting. People have been saying to me that it is no longer a successful blog anymore...

Not mentioning names, but you know who you are and that hurt me quite a bit.

The reason that I haven't been posting is because I haven't got a computer. I have an iTouch (which is why I can go on the internet) but I can upload pictures onto blogger.

I decided to wait until my computer was fixed, but it is just taking sooooooooo long.
Please forgive me.

So to make those people happy, I will post everything that has happened (or what is noticeable and more relevent) without pictures.
It won't be as bright and colourful, but it will stop me from getting complaints.

xx Ellie

No comments:

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!