31 January, 2010

Celebrity Look-a-likes!

Hey everyone,
It is Cathy and Danii.
We will be starting a new topic which is called Celebrity-Look-a-likes!

If you think you have a celebrity Look-a-like medoll or know someone that looks like a celeb, comment below and tell us the username and who it looks like.

If we chose your medoll as the Celebrity-look-a-like, there will be a post on the blog with your medoll's picture as well as the celebrity it looks like.

COMMENT NOW!!

Cathy and Danii xxxxx

6 comments:

kat30333 said...

i look like a koala my youser name is kat30333

Bestfriend2212 said...

I think my medoll looks kinda like lauren conrad ..
my name on stardoll is bestfriend2212

thanks

Anonymous said...

My friend leesey_96 on stardoll roleplays Leah Clearwater on stardoll and she made her stardoll look like Julia Jones the actress that is going to play Leah Clearwater and her medoll lookes like her. :)

-Kathy8764

missy_082 said...

My user name is missy_082 and I think I look like Rihanna. Thanks

missy_082

Anonymous said...

I don't look like anyone...lol. But myeslf! =D

Anonymous said...

My username is himputti98 and I look like Lady GaGa!

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!