07 January, 2010

New Theme: In The Net!!!

Stardoll has released a new theme called 'In The Net'.

When I saw some pictures off other blogs, I saw fish! Lots of fish! And I thought "OMG, Stardoll has finally cracked!"

But I was wrong, the clothes have been released in the Starplaza and, I have got to say, they don't look that bad.

Then when I saw the furniture in the minishop, I thought that it looked great!!
I absolutely love the Net Mannequin and Net Lamp!!

It's a bit 'fishy' but I like it and although the items are quirky, I'm sure that you stylish people can pair it with a few things and make it look amazing!!

xx F. or Ellie

No comments:

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!