14 June, 2010

What on earth?

Hiya,
I am so sorry i have not been posting lately, i was at a music festival. It was AWESOME! Anyway, back to the post: I logged in today to find a tab on the top of the page that says "Pals" I clicked on it and this is what it comes up with:


I liked the sound of the description, so i bought one. All they are is a piece of Over-priced furniture. They are basically a mannequin which has me-doll features, the clothes that you buy for them in the suite shop are overpriced aswell. BUT on the bright side, you can use the outfits you buy as a outfit that your me-doll =)

Any problems please Comment,
Rayanna xx

1 comment:

Sophie (spoffs) said...

what a waste of money!!
I havent heard anything as stupid as this!!

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!