30 June, 2010

Sorry xxxxx


Sorry I haven't been posting.

FREE BAGS! Pictures thanks to TSI.
1) Once you’re logged into stardoll click on ‘my account’.
Under account settings you will find your user ID. Copy this ID.
 
2) Now go to the following link:
http://www.milliondollarmatesbooks.co.uk/stardoll?u=
After the ‘=’ sign paste your user ID which you will find on the page.
3) Once the page loads you will need to scroll down towards the bottom until you find this box.. you can either fill it out will real information or fake information. Then press subscribe.
But I put in my real email... I wanted to hear about book news x
 
4) If it worked you will be taken to your suite. You will find the bags there in your suite.
In my opinion - I looove these bags!

New Shop?! 
Ooh, this looks interesting!

Aly x

No comments:

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!