16 June, 2010

New ss Hair!



Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Just thought I would let you know that there is new superstar hair out! I love some of the collection, especially the shaggy one. The hairstyle that is below me in the top right reminds me of Amanda Seyfried and the one below it, the Statue of Liberty in New York! But, yes I do think it's a great collection and I'm glad they're free! Here are some screen shots of me wearing them. I'm sorry if they are a bit wonky, it is hard to get the whole picture of the hair when the makeup and the accessories boxes are there. Enjoy!

xoxoxoxo Miriam :)

No comments:

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!