05 June, 2010

Club + LE

Yahoo! Hey everyone!
I just found out that any writer can post about ANYTHING! That means that I can post free stuff and more. x
Anyway, TSE has chosen to sponsor a club called ChallengerHigh!

It's a really fun Role Playing Club, where you can pretend to be a student and do all kinds of things! =]
Join it now HERE! Join now - you won't regret it xx

Anyway, new spoilers for LE have just come out!
ARE YOU EXCITED?! I am, even though I'm not SS. Hahah,

xx Aly xx
I'm a bit busy cause I've got a few tests this week x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what day they are gonna come out!!! I am dying for them!!!

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!