06 July, 2010

Top 10

Top 10! Writers Comp!
Hey Everyone.
Before I tell you the Top 10, I wanted to say that all of the people who entered the competition were very brave and great. All of the entries got me stuck in asking myself, 'This is gonna be hard.'
So even if you didn't get in, be happy. You did such a good job!

Top 10 (In Random Order)
1) Ny_Cutie (Michelle)
2) xElliex123x (Eloise)
3) soosmoo (Sophie)
4) lilmissmiriam (Miriam)
5) miley7890 (Demi)
6) loverachel86 (Rachel)
7) AlwaysAwesome5 (Margret)
8) loveliea (Liea)
9) Annie55588 (Annie)
10) HollyClnt (Holly)


Please do not get mad, if I didn't choose you - It was VERY HARD and the fact that I could only choose 10 was really bad, but I have made my decision.

The Next Round!
Okay, this is for the people who got in.

Your Challenge:
I need you to send me a Stardoll Mail. Or if you aren't my friend, request me - saying that you were in Top 10.
Send me a StarMail asking me for my email.
When you've got it, create a post including a current Free Thing, at least one outfit, gossip and new news. Create the post ON the email. You don't have to send me a link to the post, just do all of it on email. 

RULES:
You Can Only Send It By Email!
You can give us pictures but make them appear on the email.
If you do not request me for a friend or send me a StarMail in at least 2 days, you are out of the comp. 

Aly xx 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miriam was chosen because she wanted her job back, LOOK - This does not mean that she will win, she just got through the 2nd Round, so please do not complain. =]

Anonymous said...

She stated that she said someone else should have her job, yes I know. But just because she got through the first round doesn't mean she'll win.
She wants her job back now so that post means nothing.
Please don't complain, it was already hard enough for all the writers to choose xx

Thank You.

Annoyed said...

who is that person complaining??
like seriously?
can u just congratulate the winners and accept that they got through.
miriam wanted her job back, so what? miriam said,
'someone else should take my job'
but that was ages ago - before she wanted her job back.
PLEASE GUYS! OR THE PERSON WHO COMPLAINED!

Congratualtions People!
You did GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I agree with 'Annoyed and also Aly.'
If you would Aly, please publish the complaints. I would like to make the person more embarressed. =)

Great Job People who Got Through!!!

loveleia said...

Hey thanks for making me part of the top ten I really appreciate it. but make sure you spell my name correctly my name is Leia not Liea ok sorry to say but thanks a bunch!!! xxxxxx

annoyed aswell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Please everyone.
How would you feel in Aly's position?
She has to choose 10?
What if you were Miriam and you wanted your job back, huh?
Think about it.
So guys, don't make it hard for Alyson. Please.

:}

Anonymous said...

Great job everyone!

Miriam said...

Hey, dont be so mean. I was going through tough things in life when I quit. I was being stalked and abused by someone on stardoll. Dont make me feel worse!

Miriam said...

And you know what else, ny_cutie used to be on this blog too. So I dont think it's fair if you criticise me.

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!