01 July, 2010

And yes, I'm leaving too

And just to let everyone know, I, as well as Charlotte are leaving the blog due to a couple of reasons. First before I inform you the reasons, I must tell you that TSE is a great place and someone can have my position and they will enjoy it.

But I am leaving due to personal reasons and moving countries with my best friend and my family and charlotte's family. We now live in the US.

Thank you very much for letting me be apart of this wonderful blog.

Miriam
xx

3 comments:

Coooooooooooolie said...

Byee!
have fun

Anonymous said...

Bye Miriam xx

Belle180 said...

Bye
Belle

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!