09 July, 2010

NEW STARDOLL IS HERE!

Hey guys,

That's right! You heard correctly!! The new Stardoll is here! The Big Makeover is complete!!!
Here is the start page:

I quite like the new layout of things! Its easier to view and navigate (but it will need some time to get used to, hehe =] )!

But the thing that really bugs me is CHAT!!! Its really small (especially the font) and you have no idea whether your friend is a Non-SS or SS!!

What do you think of the new Stardoll??
Please comment! <3

Enjoy,
xx Ellie

6 comments:

Lily said...

I was just checking it out and I noticed that the makeover clothes that you could buy before it went into maitnence are now much cheaper, some even free. I feel ripped off, from my 7 stardollars

ili_pinkie said...

It is so so cool! Check out my blog and comment it. Follow us!!!

Anonymous said...

i dont know if i like it... i think they need some color becuase i got a headache from looking at no color ! :)

milton said...

i'm not sure.................i kinda got used to the old look and i miss it but i guess i'll have to get accustomed to this new 1

Cloudzz said...

From some aspects i like it, but from some i think the old one was better. It's a good change but some areas could be improved :)

Anonymous said...

I can get into someone's starbazzar clothing but not their interior does any one know how to do so?

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!