02 July, 2010

It's been great, but it's time to say Goodbye...


To all my dearest,


It has got to that time in life when I have made a choice. And for me, it’s quite a big one.

Stardoll has controlled my life these past few years, but I need to really clear my head and focus on life and what really matters.

That’s why I have decided to leave Stardoll forever.
I won’t be coming back in any way, shape or form.

I’m terribly sorry that it had to come to this, but I hope to maybe keep in contact with you by posting some things on the blog that aren’t Stardoll related (possibly like Aly’s Advice, but more Ellie’s Education. Hehe :D)

Now I know this isn’t a time to celebrate, but…

I am having a massive clearance of my entire suite!!!
We have DKNY, HotBuys, LE, Antidote, Miss Sixty, Elle and SO MUCH MORE!!!

Everything that Stardoll will let me sell will be only 2sd!!!

I promise!!!

And remember to keep checking every now and then, because I will be restocking heaps!!!!


Here is my invitation:



So please come along! It will only be for a short and limited time of 2 weeks!!! Starting today! The 2nd July!!!! (sorry, yes, i do know that the invitation says 29th June, silly me :P)


Lots of love,
xxx Ellie

5 comments:

AriesPrincess ~ Slyffindor said...

im happy for you. u realized the problem and ur taking the steps neccessary. good job.

sophie said...

Goodbyee!

Anonymous said...

I went to your suit and there was nothing there:(

Anonymous said...

its the 2nd of july today and i see notin in ur starbazzar

Frangipani_29 said...

JUST RESTOCKED!!!! CHECK BACK FOR MORE ITEMS!!!!!
thanks guys!!! Your all awesome!
xx Ellie

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!