28 August, 2009

A little about me....

Hi lovelies,
I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who reads this blog! Maybe once in a while, you guys could comment or something, so I know that you are reading it. And if you feel up to it, you can follow this blog!
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
We already have 1 follower...... what a great start!

But yeah...... anyway, a little about me.
I have been a stardoll member since it was originally called "Paperdoll Heaven". Since 2003 to the present, i have never been superstar of won any competitions.
So, i ask you readers of the world, find it in your hearts to click on the 5/5 button on any of my sceneries, album or my medoll.

I may not have make-up or fancy superstar clothing, but i believe that i try hard to look pretty with the non-ss items i have.

Here is my latest scenery: its called unknown romance for those who can't read it!
hope you like it.....



THANKS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!I just have to thank frangipani_29 for making this fantastic blog...So I decided to leave a nice comment...and thank you again!...See you soon and bye*

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!