03 November, 2009

Loads of spoilers: The great and weird!!

Spoiler 1:
WOW! I really like these! They are heaps cute and very stylish! But not to sure about a few things. I love the black dress and boots! But let me guess, they will all be superstar!
SHOCK HORROR!


Spoiler 2:
Ok then! These spoilers are just a tad WEIRD. I guess Stardoll is trying to be creative. LOL!! Imagine that! Stardoll... being CREATIVE! HA!
But honestly who would want to buy drawers! Its not like they are even a part of anything! Like a bookcase or drawer frame or anything! WHAT THE HELL!

I guess all will be revealed sooner than later!


Spoiler 3:
And some MORE clothes that are absolutely DISGUSTING! The grpahic quality is outragous! And let me guess, Stardoll will make them REALLY expensive! or REALLY cheap, so that everyone buys them!

But in saying this, the skirt is pretty cute though!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spoiler #1 i bought and im not a superstar

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!