29 September, 2009

What the HELL?!?!?



when i visited my suite there was a gift box and money bag! but wait you can only open them if you become superstar!

OMG!

Seriously! Why is Stardoll so demanding and bribinessly (yes i know this is not a word):)

I just hope that they aren't going to stay there in my suite for the rest of my life just because i don't want to be superstar!

I think being non-superstar is much better. you save your money for more important things like a real reality world.
not paying to buy 'rares' and le and stuff. this is a virtual world people!
just play it for the fun if it!
that's what i do and i live, don't i?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roflmao that's just what people say who have no money. Maybe people can actually have money for both.

Anonymous said...

I'm superstar and don't have the box/bag in my room but it looks like the one i got when i first sarted stardoll.
If it is you get 30 stardoller and an interior free when you become superstar.

Dyanna said...

you just see it, nobody that visits you'r suit see it.

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!