12 October, 2009

Black Star - Just to make this clear.....

Hi everyone,

When i came back and logged into Stardoll, i saw i had heaps of guestbook entries. As i started to read them one by one i noticed that majority of people told me that they can not enter the page and view the short movie/clip and therefore couldn't get the free clothes that came with it.

People, you can no longer get the dress, tights and shoes when you enter the comp. I have tried every proxy (manual and website) and can not find one that will let you view the page.

I don't no why Stardoll did this! Has anyone even tried to ask Stardoll?

Just to let you know, you are not the only one's who couldn't get these items. I got it because i went on the site early.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are also having trouble getting the Barbie shirt. Because i was away when Stardoll released it, i was unable to get it. I have tried everything and haven't been successful in getting the shirt.
If anyone knows a WORKING proxy, can you please share it with me by either commenting on this post or signing my guestbook.


Thanks,
xxx F.

No comments:

Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please now go to
http://thestardollexclusive.wordpress.com
and update any bookmarks you may have. Thanks, the TSE Team!